Code of Ethics
- We will perform jobs that we are qualified for in terms of experience and technical competence.
- We will add value to all the jobs we perform.
- We will respond promptly with minimum inconvenience to our customers.
- We will stand by the quality guarantee of our work.
- We will not provide services to a customer under terms or conditions that might damage or compromise the integrity of our trade and profession.
- We will not use deceptive advertisements.
- We will uphold the highest professional standards in terms of attitude and behavior towards our customers, contractors, employees, suppliers and the public.
- We will provide the best service possible at a reasonable price, after taking into consideration all factors and requirements of the trade and services rendered.
- We will sustain a profitable business as part of our responsibilities to our employees and our families.
- We will listen to customers’ price complaints and respond proactively.
- We will never charge more than what we can reasonably justify.
- We will behave as responsible corporate citizens.
- The health and well-being of the community is of utmost importance. It will be protected and promoted to the best of our abilities through the sharing of our knowledge of new environmental and technological developments.